It was fun to get together with most of the family, but we missed those that couldn't make it. I was stupid to assume that we would be doing the WHITE ELEPHANT gift exchange again this year. I don't understand exactly why people didn't want to participate in the fun...it doesn't cost any money. You just find a "gift"/stuff around your house that you don't like and you don't want any more. Anyway for what ever reason most did not want to participate and so we GAVE our "gifts" anyway. Most of the family was either just getting over or had a cold of some sort this year. It was a mellow time...if you can say that with over 20 family member in one house. I love getting together with family.
Again more trouble uploading pictures to blogger. I will try again later. I am so frustrated. I keep having to sign in and then it still doesn't work. I've been trying for almost a week again. Hopefully more pictures later.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
The Rodeffer Christmas
Posted by Heather at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment