

This little guy of ours has been a challenge. It seems that we are constantly struggling with something. Here is our latest deal. He had a reaction to some medicine on Saturday, so we went to the doctor on Monday. They changed his medicine and we started new medicine on Monday. Today after breakfast I noticed two little spots on his leg...I thought they were bug bites. Well, half an hour later I noticed more spots...okay this is not bug bites. I decide to have my mom come over and look at it. It was worse by the time she got there. It continually got worse, so I called the doctor. We got in and they say he is allergic to the new medicine. Give him Benadryl around the clock for the next 48 hours. This all started at 7 a.m. and tonight it is worse even with Benadryl since 8 a.m. This boy is going to stress me to my limit I do believe.


Saturday, June 30, 2007
Haydens HIVES
Posted by Heather at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment