CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Family Fun

I come from a divorced family, but this happened at a very young age for me. I don't even remember what it was like to have my Dad and Mom in the same house. My Dad got remarried when I was only 3. My step-mom, Dessa, had four children when they got married.

This past weekend several of Dessa's children where home. What a house full;) There were 12 grandchildren and 9 adults counting Dad and Dessa. The grandchildren include -- Autumn 14, Caleb 9, Noah 7, Joshua 7, Emalee 5, Hannah 5, Halee 3, Sydney 3, Nathan 3, Gracie almost 2, Lydia 10 months and Hayden 2 months. I love it when the family gets together. The kids were so good considering that they were together for 2 1/2 days non-stop. Here are a few pictures of the weekend.



Noah, Emalee, Hannah and Sydney coloring pictures on the front step.
Hannah and Emalee smile for the camara
Halee and Nathan
The kids gather around Aunt Erica to see what she brought back from town
What fun the kids had on the suprise from town--THANKS, Aunt Erica:)