CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Kids are GREAT:)

Yesterday the kids were playing downstairs, but it was getting close to nap time so I headed down to get the girls. When I got to the basement I saw Halee sitting in my chair with the recliner kicked out. Nothing unusual, the girls always like to play with the recliner. I announce that it's nap time. Halee starts whining, as normal. I inquire as to what the problem is.

"I can't go upstairs to take a nap; I'll just take a nap here" Halee answers. Yeh, right I think--"No, you have to take a nap in your bed." I reply. "NO!" with BIG tears--my little drama queen. "My babies will fall out; I'm puwagnat (pregnant)." Too funny:) So I told her to hold the bottom of her shirt and she could be pregnant in her bed. I love kids--they can always make me smile:)

0 comments: