CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Do snails live in your nose?


A friend of mine told Hannah that a snail lived in her nose and if she stuck her finger up there the snail would bite it off. I don't incourage telling lies to my children, so the next day when Hannah asked me if their was a snail in one side of her nose or both, I told her she would have to ask the person that told her about the snail because I had never heard about the snail before. Does that make me just a guilt as my friend? I don't want my children the wonder if what I tell them is the truth. I hope they know that I also tell them the truth to the best of my abitly. I don't tell them the cookies are all gone when I dont' want them to have them.

0 comments: