CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 13, 2006

Awana Grand Prix Durby



Last night was the first Grand Prix Races for Awana. It was a BIG hit. All the kids really enjoyed it. The Wood family had two entries and we came home with 2 trophies. We didn't win any speed awards, but that didn't matter as long as we came home with hardware. Halee won 2nd place for the best design. Below is a picture of the cars. Halee's is purple (of course). Hannah won the sportsmanship award. As parents I can tell you this award meant more to us then it did her. They said she smiled no matter if she won the race or not. I am so proud of my girls and their trophies.


1 comments:

Francie Roseen said...

I'm so glad kt added your blog to her links. I've not figured out how to do the links on my blog...I'm computer challenged! It's fun to catch up with your kiddos. I can't believe how big they're getting! Everyone looks so happy. I'm glad you are enjoying the whole married/children thing!