CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mommy Little Boy



Oh my gosh...where as the time gone. Hayden is almost 6 months old. I can't believe that 6 months has flown by this fast. In another 6 months he will be almost a year old. I don't want my baby to grow up so fast. I sometimes wish that time could stand still for just a little while. I enjoy the baby stage so much. It is demanding, but it is sooooo much fun. He seems to grow up over night. Soon teeth will be coming in and then crawling, walking, and talking. The house will be full of energy with three little ones trying to be heard by mom and dad. I enjoy being a mother so much. I hope that my joy is shown more than my frustration. What fun times we have ahead.



0 comments: