CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

30 Years Old


Yesterday, I turned the BIG 30. I am in no way upset, depressed or any other negative thing that sometimes comes with the milestone birthdays. I am actually very content with life right now. It doesn't matter what the age on paper says, but what you feel like. I am still young, but much wiser now. I have a wonderful husband and three beautiful children that come with the ripe age of 30. I am excited to say--I'm 30!! Thanks to everyone that sent cards, flowers and gifts. I appreciate your thoughts of me. I love you all!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather,
just wanted to take a moment and say Hi and I love and miss you. Hopefully I will be able to make a trip home. Like I said earlier, Aurelios Pizza would be great. Anyway, miss you guys and Happy Birthday again.

Hope to see you soon,

Love,

Matt

Heather said...

Thanks guys:) I hope all is going well with you Matt. You have the BIG 25 soon. I love you:)

Brain-Thanks so much for the birthday wish. I can't believe how fast time flies. I love seeing your little one grow. She is a doll. Hayden is taking 4-5 steps now. He will soon be running, I'm sure. Anyway thanks so much for visiting my blog site. It's great to hear from you!!

Paul Sutherland said...

(It's Kt again) Happiest of Birthdays, my dear!! So sorry I didn't send a card or any of my best wishes to you on your big day. I hope you had a great bday (it sounds like you did!), and I hope that this year is the best year yet!! I'm enjoying being 30, but it still sounds weird to say it!! :-)