CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Where does the time go?

Oh my gosh...IT'S FEBRUARY!!! Where did January go? I know it's been a while since my last blog. I am sorry. Time keeps tickin' tickin'... I just can't seem to get it together. I have had so much going on in January.

I missed my sisters birthday:( I love you Tory and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU!! I didn't blog about Hannah's birthday yet. Wow that was crazy. My nephew Nathan had a birthday, my cousin Carli. Hannah and Halee started skating lessons again. Hayden is a wild man on the move and pulling up to everything. He looks like we beat up on him, because he always has bruises on his head. He is a little dare devil. He pulls up to you or something and then lets go and falls all the time. Here are a few pictures from the month to catch you up. Okay, no pictures right now. Blogger is not nice and doesn't want to show my pictures. I hate this blogger sometimes. I'll try again later. It's too late tonight to deal with this mess. Sorry:(

0 comments: